E-Safety Advice

Where can i report online for E-Safety issues?

ChildNet International


You can report harassment, pornographic images or any kind of grief on facebook, twitter, youtube, Playstation or X-Box via ChildNet.

CEOP Report


If you are suspicious about someone’s behaviour towards a child report to CEOP

Internet Watch Foundation


If you see any criminal content you should report to the Internet Watch Foundation

True Vision


If you see any content that incites hatred you should report to True Vision

Woodpecker Court

Woodpecker Court, Wigmore Lane, Eythorne, Dover, CT15 4BF

© 2020 by darcy designs


ceop logo.png